Study in Australia
Australia: A Place to Get an Education
Higher education in Australia offers shorter, more intensive courses for a lower cost. It quickly incorporates the most recent developments in science and technology and contemporary marketing and management trends into its diploma and degree programs. As a result, Australian education is more practical and responsive to the needs of Trade & Industry.
Australia seems to be high on the list for many reasons:
- Indian 12+3 is acceptable for the master’s degree.
- Duration for the master’s courses is 1, 1.5 to 2 yrs.
- Competitive costs for tuition and living in comparison to other developed countries. Like USA, UK etc.
- Australian education is recognized worldwide from the US to NZ.
- High Standard of education in international terms, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- The Visa process is straightforward and fair.
- Currently, over 50000 Indian Students are in Australia.
- Australian universities are a part of the international academic community, and foreign candidates are commonly used for hiring academic staff.
- Australian academics and graduates are highly sought after by foreign universities, which is a sign of high-quality instruction.
- ESOS Act was designed to safeguard international students’ interests.
- A secure nation with a great climate and a strong democracy.
- Since its start, Edwise has been a recognised member of the Association of Australian Education Representatives in India (AAERI), of which it is a part. The Australian High Commission in New Delhi and the association’s members support it. AAERI strives to uphold a high standard of ethics in the counselling profession and student recruiting for Australia.
Every course offered at a university in Australia has a CRICOS Code, which the Australian government grants, demonstrating the extent to which the government in Australia controls the educational system. Universities do not have a recognised rating. As a result, Australia has always been a popular choice for international students seeking an education.